Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2009, I THINK YOU SUCK TOO!!!!

2009 has not been good to me. I put my car in a ditch today. I narrowly avoided a head on collision, and the ditch was my only other option. Of course this is the one time in my life that I leave without my cell phone. So I had to knock on a strangers door (who was very nice by the way) to use the phone. After calling 5 people, who I couldn't get, I finally got ahold of someone to come get me. Only to have the cop tell me I had to have it towed right then. Good times, people, good times.

Luckily the car isn't damaged. My neck hurts like H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks but I think I'll be OK after a good nights rest and some mot.rin.

I start my new job tomorrow. I am nervous because I just don't know what to expect. It's a small company, so there aren't that many employees, but the ones I've met seem very nice. I guess I'm just not going to get my hopes up. I'm praying that this job doesn't end up in the "too good to be true" file. I'll let you know.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I"m so glad you're ok. I concur... 2009 can already bite me. ((hugs))
Good luck tomorrow.