Tuesday, July 22, 2008

In the Horizon

I was driving home today. It's been rainy and cruddy all day. As I came up the hill from my house this is what I saw:






I'm not sure if you can see it in the picture, but I literally came up that hill and drove out of the rain into a beautiful sunny sky. I snapped a picture with my camera phone, because it was really amazing. As I thought about it, I began to realize that is what my life is like right now.

I feel like I have been in a dark, rainy place these past few months, and I'm starting to come into the sun again.

I can see it in the horizon, and it is beautiful.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Your posts made me smile today! Isn't it great when the start starts peeking out again?! I am so proud of how far you have come on your journey and I'm sure Brenna is smiling down on you too!
Kara