I was feeling a little left about because it seems EVERYONE has been getting the Honest Scrap award but me. But, alas, bir at All The Little Ponies loves me. :) Thank you bir.
The rules for this award:
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
My 7 blogs are:
Breanna at Adventures in Mommy Land
Trish at Fertile Hope
Beth at Revelations and Whatnot
Kara at Forever Tyler
Mrs. Spit at Mrs. Spit Spouts Off
If you already have received this, I'm sorry. I read all of these blogs regularly, but I can't possibly remember each award each person has won.
10 honest things about myself:
1. I tend to have a potty mouth. It is something I am trying to work on, but truth is I often sound like a sailor.
2. I have a short temper and no patience. I know this, and I am working on it. Promise.
3. Yesterday my husband made me really mad and I told him to "Shut up". That is the first time either of us can remember me ever saying that to him. Later he told me he knew I was really mad because I've never said that to him before.
4. Even though I am not an emtional person, the truth is my feelings get hurt easily. I don't often show it, but I feel it.
5. I am a very forgiving person. I never hold a grudge. In fact, I tend to forgive people when they shouldn't be forgiven.
6. I find humor in EVERYTHING! I love to laugh.
7. There is only one person in this entire world that I can not get along with. She knows who she is.
8. I can relate to men better than women. I think this has something to do with having four brothers.
9. Even though my feelings get hurt I am not easily offended. I know it makes no sense. You can tell me that I have stinky breath and it won't offend me. But if you blow me off at a meeting I will be crushed.
10. Even though I like to be viewed as a strong woman, the truth is I like the fact that my husband takes care of me. It makes me feel good to know that he's looking out for me.