Friday, December 26, 2008

2008 YOU SUCK!

Dear 2008,

I can not wait for you to be over. You have been the worse year of my life. You have brought me more grief than any other year, ever.

I welcomed you in on bed rest with a subchorionic bleed. That was real special. Then I spend the first part of you recovering from that, and feeling like crap.

Then you took my baby. And I got the special privilege of recovering from major surgery for the middle of you. Then I spend the last half of you missing my baby and wishing that you would get over with so I can move on.

I won't even mention how you took my best friend's fiance this year. Or how my husband's friend died in a car accident. I can thank you for those wonderful memories too.

About the only good thing I will remember from you is my step-daughter getting married. So at least I'm grateful you didn't mess that up.

So good by and good riddance 2008. You really have been the sucky-est year of my of my entire life. I am hopeful that your successor 2009 will do a MUCH better job.

Sincerely,

A Disgruntled Customer

2 comments:

Mrs. Spit said...

Yep. . .

Just yep.

I want a refund.

CLC said...

Ditto everything you said. 2008 has blown, big-time.