Thursday, June 12, 2008

Vacation

So we a taking a short vacation for the weekend. My husband has a conference and brought us along so the kids can go swimming and stuff. It's kind of nice to get away. We actually had this planned for a long time, we come every year. Even though it's nice to get away, I STILL can't help but think how I had planned on being big and pregnant for the conference this year, and knew I would be happy to be in the A/C and to swim to cool off. No matter what I do, or how happy I am, Brenna is always on my mind.


Here's a picture of the kids in the hot tub. I don't know if I've ever mentioned on this blog before, but my step-daughter is 22 and married. She has a 2 year old son (yes! I'm a grandma! stop laughing). That's him on the left, and my son on the right. I think they are what have kept me sane during this whole time.

No comments: