Friday, June 13, 2008

TAG

I've been tagged. Since my brain is empty and I have no words of wisdom to share with you, here goes...

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
My son turned one, I turned 21 that year, oh yeah, I also got married! Busy year.

2. What are 5 things on your to do list today?
We are out of town for the weekend, so there I don't have much to do. (Kids are sleeping)
Get a gift for a wedding shower.
Get a father's day gift for my dad and my husband.
Pick up my dog from my mom's (she's babysitting!)
I'm sure swimming is on the list.
So is going to Coldstone.

3. List snacks you enjoy.
Cheese it's. Love them.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Adopt a baby, or pay a surrogate to have one for me, or both.
Pay off my bills.
Build a house.
Buy new cars.
Finish school.
Set up a trust fund for my son, step-daughter, and grandson.
Share some w/ family.
Take a nice long vaca.
Donate, donate, donate.
FYI~ I'd be happy with a million.

5. List places you've lived.
Sorry, only Michigan.

6. List jobs you've had.
Waitress at a restaurant, waitress at a bar, bartender, day care worker, preschool teacher, insurance sales rep, (oh, and telemarketer for one day when I was 16!)

7. List people you want to know more about.
YOU

No comments: