Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Please Visit

I have not forgot you Stacy. Please go and visit Stacy. I have been following her blog for a few months. Her son Isaac was born, and died today. Please take a few moments to keep her and her husband Spencer in your prayers.

As for me. Today was hard. Tonight was the showing for family and close friends. Amber called twice and asked me if I was coming. I felt awkward because it was mostly family, but as soon as I got there they made me feel right at home. Such a nice family. The mortician did a good job. Rob looked like himself, but you could tell he definitely feel on his face. They used the same funeral home we used for the baby. It wasn't as hard going in there as I thought it would be. It was just odd. I've been to way to many funerals at that funeral home. The mortician joked with me that everytime he sees me people are crying- he'd like me to invite him to a happy family event. :)

I've got to get to bed. It's after 1 in the morning. I haven't gotten much sleep. Thanks for the kind thoughts.