Friday, February 26, 2010

KIDS

My son is almost 13 years old. I can not believe it.

I look at him, and it's amazing to me that he is practically an adult.

He's not old enough. I'm not old enough!

These past few weeks months have been challenging. He's going through puberty, and it's wearing me thin. When my stepdaughter was this age she was emotional. I expected that. I did not expect this from my son.

There are days when if I even look at him he will loose his mind.

It is not fun.

But, Lord knows, I love him more than anything in this world.

Lucky for him.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Cooper is only 4 months old and sometimes I look at him and I think "one day you are going to be such a pain in the a** but I will love you as much then as I do now..."

I hope you continue to just offer unconditional love during these "fun" teenage years! ((HUGS)) You're a great mom!