Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thanks!

Thank you for voting for my picture. Right now I'm in first place. :)

I swear, if I could have any job in the world I'd love to be a photographer. Can you say dream job? If I win I'll get $300 which I'm going to use to pamper myself. Hey, I think I deserve it. This year has been hell!

I also wanted to tell my mom thanks. She bought me a beautiful dragonfly necklace the other day. She read my blog and read the post about dragonflies. She said she saw that necklace and knew she had to get it. It's silver and small and really my taste. I've worn it almost everyday since she gave it to me. THANKS MOM!

Also, her friend gave me a really cute dragonfly clip. I love it. I'm going to post a picture of both of them tomorrow. Thanks Deb.

Speaking of dragonflies, has anyone noticed that my new header has dragonflies in it? That's why I picked it out!

It's late. I have a real post coming soon. I promise! :)

No comments: