Friday, September 5, 2008

Six Months

The six month mark almost came and went without me realizing it. But I remembered.

This month is much easier than last month. Of course I am still sad, but I do not feel that crushing grief I used to feel. I don't feel like dying when I see pregnant ladies or new babies. I feel like Me more and more each day. I missed Me. I miss laughing until I cry (which I did today, and loved it). I guess, if anything, this loss has taught me to charish the small things. Don't take them for granted, because I now know what life is like without them.

4 comments:

ANA said...

I havent posted on here, but I have been following your blog for a while... I am on the NBBC. I just wanted to say that I am glad you are feeling better.

Mrs. Mother said...

I'm so happy that you are able to laugh again. I can still laugh, but it comes at the expense of feeling guilty. Happy six month angelversary, Brenna.

CLC said...

Thinking of you and Brenna.

Aunt Becky said...

Thinking of you all.