Sunday, May 23, 2010

GOOD NEWS AND BAD

The good news is that my brother's doctor is confident that he does not have MS. Yay! Bad news is he has to have a spinal tap. Boo!

More bad news is that my grandma is in the hospital right now. She fell and they think she may have broken her foot. She lives in another city, so I'm waiting for my mom to call me with an update.

**UPDATE** My mom called to tell me that my grandma broke her ankle. This is terrible news which will probably result in her having to go to a nursing home. She is in poor health to begin with, and it was getting more and more difficult for the family to take care of her. With this injury she will basically be immobile, and it will not be possible to take care of her at home.

2 comments:

Lizy said...

Hello,
Hoping that spinal tap come out fine. Praying for your family dear friend. Hugs from 90 F in Chicago, Lizy

crystal theresa said...

That is wonderful news about your brother! I am hoping that the spinal tap goes well. Also praying for and thinking of your grandma and hoping that her ankle heals quickly.