Wednesday, May 19, 2010

IN THE NEWS PART 2

I am just heartbroken over the story of John Travolta's son Jett dying. It's just the saddest thing to me. Mix in the whole blackmailing thing, and Travolta having to testify at trial about the most intimate details of his sons death... it just makes me squirm. I feel dirty for even being interested.



Then I read that someone at an airport ran over their two little dogs and killed them. This hit close to home for me, because I know how your dogs can be so important to you- especially after the loss of your child. My heart broke for his little girl, thinking she had to go through that.



I read this week that he and his wife are expecting another baby.



It's about time something go right for this family.

1 comment:

Candice said...

They have had a rough go of it lately...thath's for sure! I wish them the best with this baby!