Tuesday, July 21, 2009

FOR MY HUBBY

So my husband read this post and thought some things were about him, and they weren't. So here are 10 14 Things I Wish I Would Say To My Husband But Haven't.



1. You are one of my most favorite people in the world.

2. I have never loved anyone like I love you, and I can't imagine that I ever would.

3. Sometimes you are a slob, and it really pisses me off.

4. I hate how you fold laundry. I wish you'd just wash dishes instead.

5. If I come home to find 10 loads of unfolded laundry laying on our bed (again!) I will hurt you.

6. Thanks for never saying anything about me gaining weight.

7. Sometimes I really don't treat you well, and then I get pissed at myself for it.

8. I love the way I laugh when I'm with you. It's a laugh that only you bring out of me, and I love that.

9. I'd rather go out with you than the girls. I have fun with you. I know some of my friends are jealous of that- and I like it that way!

10. When I first met you I never thought we'd date let alone get married!

11. I know that because of our age difference I will probably live a significant portion of my "golden years" without you. It makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about it.

12. You are the one person in this world who has the ability to crush me beyond repair.

13. Losing a child brought us closer together. I didn't even know that was possible.

14. You still give me butterflies.

2 comments:

KayceeT said...

I really like this list. Some of the numbers (6,7,12 especially) could be on my list. Thanks for sharing.

Emmy said...

Can't stop smiling, it's so sweet. I'm glad you have a healthy marriage!