Wednesday, July 8, 2009

10 THINGS YOU WISH YOU COULD SAY

10 Things I wish I could say to people, but don't. I'm not going to tell you who the person is, just want I want to say.

1. I know, and I don't care. I understand why you did it, and I wish you would know that you can tell me. The only reason I don't bring it up is because I don't want to hurt you.

2. I think you are a bitch, and I don't trust you at all.

3. I worry that you aren't going to go to heaven.

4. I'm proud of our relationship. I consider it one of my greatest accomplishments.

5. I'm afraid to live my life without you.

6. Your breath stinks. All the time.

7. I still love you. I'm afraid I always will.

8. I'm afraid that something I've done (or will do) will screw you up forever.

9. You are one of the nicest people I've ever met. Now, stop letting people take advantage of you!!!!

10. I am embarassed to know you.

OK. Now it's your turn!

4 comments:

Kristina said...

Oh, oh my. This could sooo be my very own list.

Heather said...

LOL! I chuckled. It's not funny, I know that. But I have a list too. Much, much longer...and I shuckled because I related. Good for you to write it down. I have a list for my dad all by itself! LOL! Maybe I should go write that down.

Lola said...

And that's why blogs are so great! Very nice list. Thanks for stopping by the other day. I'm going to poke around a bit, so don't mind me ;)

Emmy said...

That's too funny!