Sunday, March 29, 2009

FRIENDS YOU DON'T KNOW YOU HAVE

I received a message from someone on babycenter, someone I don't really know. She went to Capitol Hill to lobby for Stillbirth awareness. She had seen Brenna's page in the First Candle memorial book, mentioned that she "knew" me, and they asked her if she would take a copy for me. She contacted me to find out my address so she could mail it to me. I had no idea that they were making copies for parents. I didn't know that I would be able to see her page. Just the thought that someone that I don't even know would go out of their way to make sure I get to see my daugter's memorial page is too touching for words. It means so much to me.

Mominterrupted, if you are reading, thank you.

2 comments:

Mrs. Mother said...

That is so cool. I think we make a lot of "friends" we don't know about through our blogging and our time online. Then, later, they become real friends. I know I have several like that.

mrsmuelly said...

That's amazing and so wonderful!