Sunday, July 18, 2010

INKED




While in Hawaii, I fell in love with the plumeria flower.

Not only was it beautiful, it smelled amazing. They make leis out of plumerias, and I would hang one up and it would make our whole room smell great.


It was without a doubt, the best smelling flower I've ever smellled. (I was pretty disappointed that the USDA doesn't allow us to bring them home).

I decided to get a tattoo while I was there. I've been wanting another one, but I just couldn't decide what I wanted. As soon as I saw this flower I knew that is what I wanted.

I told the girl what I wanted, and she drew it up for me. It's three plumeria flowers. One for my son, and two for my grandsons. I was going to have her put thier initials in the leaf or petal, but I since grandson #2 isn't here yet I decided not to. His name could change at any moment. :)

1 comment: