Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'M IN LOVE







Hawaii was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I have heard people say that they fell in love with a town, and I never could relate. I totally can now. I am in love. I am very serious when I tell you that I would move there in a second. No hesitation. Not only was it beautiful, but the people were so friendly. It was the first time I ever went on vacation and didn't want to leave. Even now I feel sad that I'm not there, and I actually miss it.
My husband has always wanted to retired to Florida, and I've always told him no. There is no way I'm moving to Florida. After we got home I told him I'd happily move to Hawaii. We are seriously considering buying a condo there and retiring.

2 comments:

Breanna said...

Beautiful pics! Im so glad you and your husband had an amazing time!!!

Jen said...

I'm so glad that you and hubby had such a good time!

Thank you for Lily's pic :) Cooper was sitting in my lap when I checked the email and I said to Coop "look sissy went to Hawaii!" He just smiled :)