Tuesday, April 28, 2009

MY HUSBAND

I met my husband when I was 18. I was still in high school. You've heard the story before. Anyway, I did not think he was the man I was going to marry.


But it was the best decision I've ever made.


We've been through some really rough times. Loosing his parents, and our own child among them. But we've always came out together.


I know people always say that their spouse is their best friend, but he truely is my best friend. He knows me better than I know myself. Last month I told him I thought my period was coming because I thought I had PMS. He said, "I'm the first to know. I know before you do." It was meant as a joke, but it was true. He knows what I'm thinking without having to say it. He just knows. He "gets" me. And I'm not an easy person to understand.

We don't always get along. Sometimes he really pisses me off. But almost loosing me (when Brenna was born) really has made him realize how much he loves me, and our relationship has strengthened because of it.




1 comment:

Jen said...

I like how honest you are about your relationship and you don't make it sound like its all roses and lemondrops...

You guys make a cute pair!