Friday, March 4, 2011

THREE YEARS


This is not the life I envisioned for myself three years ago. I thought my life would be different. But it's not, and that's just how it is.

I expected to feel sad, but really I don't feel anything. Tomorrow feels like just any other day to me.

I wish I had some beautiful, touching thing to write, but I don't. I don't have anything to say that hasn't already been said 100 times on here. I wish she was here. She's not. I'm dealing with it. Life goes on.

I've changed so much these past three years. This just isn't what I had planned.

Happy Birthday baby girl.

5 comments:

Breanna said...

♥ Happy Birthday Brenna ♥

Holli, I have been thinking about you all week and have been praying for you. Every single time I look at my {debit card}, I think of your sweet baby girl and say a little prayer for your family. I still have not changed the name on my card.

{{{Big Hugs}}}

Lissa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENNA!

Kristi said...

Holli, I hope you have a Happy Brenna Birthday tomorrow. <3 I know it's not what you had planned. We're thinking of you guys though.

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday, Brenna. Thoughts and prayers for your family!

Kara said...

Happy Birthday Brenna! I think about you every time I see a dragonfly!
Holli, I love your take on things these days. Thanks for sharing your honest feelings!

Kara