Here is a recipe for the soup:
1 lb ground Italian sausage
1½ tsp crushed red peppers
1 large diced white onion
4 Tbsp bacon pieces
2 tsp garlic puree
10 cups water
5 cubes of chicken bouillon
1 cup heavy cream
1 lb sliced potatoes
¼ of a bunch of kale broken or chopped into bite size pieces
- Saute Italian sausage with red pepper in a large pot. Drain fat. Set aside.
- In the same pot saute bacon, onions and garlic until the onions are soft.
- Add chicken bouillon and water to the pot. Heat until boiling.
- Add potatoes and cook until they are tender (20-30 minutes)
- Stir in the cream, and cook until it's heated (don't boil!)
- Mix in the sausage and kale.
Serve with breaksticks and salad for a delicious meal.