Friday, May 4, 2012


This poor blog has been very neglected! Last year I was posting everyday, but lately it seems I can't focus.

My semester from hell is over. I overextended myself and let's just say my 4.0 GPA is no more. Oh well, at least it's over.

I didn't take the job. It paid very well and I liked the company, but I'm still under a non-compete contract with my former employer and he won't let me out of it. I have 7 more months.

Sorry this is such a lame update, but it's late and the best I can do for tonight.

I will have something with more substance next time. PROMISE!


Friendly helper said...

keep it up .. who knows something great might happen tomorrow .... BTW amazing blog (mine is not good as yours)

Holly said...

Keep up the blogs, I may be a new follower, but I'm looking forward to new posts :D

Holly x