Monday, February 27, 2012

HELLO, BLOG, MY OLD FRIEND

No, I have not abandoned you. I just haven't had the time to write. College has me writing (typing) 'til my fingers bleed, and I guess I've been suffering from some serious writers block.

These past few weeks I've been thinking a lot about  Lily Furneaux, who I've mentioned on my blog before. The trial for her murder started two weeks ago. The jury begins deliberations today. I went to the trial one day, and it was horribly painful. There is SO much I want to talk about (You can read about the drama surrounding the trial here, here and here.) but I don't want to jeopardize the case in any way so I'm going to stay silent until the verdict comes in.

Until then, please take a moment to join Justice For Lily.

Edited to add: Her murderer has been found GUILTY on all charges. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just found your blog! I'm so sorry about your daughter:(

http://www.loganmakesamess.com/