Sunday, March 21, 2010

WHAT WAS THAT?

Last week I felt a very sharp pain on my right side. It surprised me and actually too my breath away. I was telling my friend who's in the medical field what happened. She laughed and said, "You probably just ovulated".

It's been so long since I ovulated I forgot when I felt like!!!

What caused me to ovulate? I suffer from PCOS and rarely "drop an egg" as my husband so lovingly calls it.

My doctor usually puts me on the Pill and has told me that if needed he'll prescribe gulcophage. (I haven't taken that yet). The Pill was making my hormones go nuts, so I finally decided to look into a natural way to take care of this.

I found this website about a month ago. Since then I have been taking a good multi vitamin, Chaste Tree (Vitex) and Gymnema. I have to say the results are evident. I just feel better overall. My current cycle was 28 days on the dot (I don't even know when the last time that happened- literally years!). When I had my period it wasn't super heavy like it sometimes is, just a regular flow that lasted three days. I am not hungry all the time, and I can tell that my blood sugar isn't rising and then crashing like it used to.
Oh, and I OVULATED.

3 comments:

美女圖片 said...

強冷空氣南下 越晚越冷注意保暖
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Kristi said...

That's excellent! I haven't been dx'd with PCOS but without meds, I don't O on my own very well/often. Good job ovaries! LOL <3. Seriously, I know it's a big thing and I'm so glad that you're feeling better too! :)

mrsmuelly said...

That's awesome! I'm going to have a look into that natural website. My "cure all" has been the pill in the past, and I'm not great with the fact that it seems to mask the PCOS. Thanks for sharing...and congrats on ovulating!