Thursday, December 31, 2009

MIA

I know I've been MIA lately, but I just don't have anything interesting to say.

This Christmas just didn't even seem like Christmas. I didn't have much Christmas spirit, that's for sure. Now that Christmas has passed I actually feel better. December 21st came and went and I didn't even notice (that's the day I found out I was pregnant). I can not believe it's been two years.

My husband and I are going away for New Years. The past two New Years have really sucked for us (actually more than the past few!). Two years ago I was pregnant and bleeding, and stuck in bed. Last year our cat was dying and we spent all day at the vet, then we fell asleep and missed our party. This year I'm determined to make it a good New Years! DETERMINED.

I'm looking forward to going away and spending time alone with my husband.

2009 was a better year than 2008 (which wasn't hard becase 2008 was, undoubtedly, the worst year of my life!), but I'm hoping that 2010 is even better.

Have a happy and safe New Years everyone.

1 comment:

Breanna said...

I hope you have a great time!! I hope 2010 is great to you!!

Happy New Year Holli =)