Saturday, November 6, 2010

I'M (STILL) FAT

Well, I'm still fat. But I'm less fat than I used to be. I can't tell a difference, but my husband can. Then yesterday I my pants kept falling down, and I realized I can pull them off without unbottoning or unzipping them. Eek! These are pants that previously I would not allow in the dryer because they would be too tight on me. (Come on, I know I'm not the only one!) I had to put them in the dryer last night when I washed them in hopes that I can still wear them. They are my fav'.

My ticker (above) hasn't budged. I weighed myself yesterday morning, and I'm exactly the same. The only thing I can think is that my body is changing fat to muscle, and since muscle weighs more I'm not loosing pounds, just fat. FINE BY ME!

Now, if my boobs would stop shrinking along with the rest of me...

No comments: