Tuesday, September 7, 2010

BACK TO SCHOOL

Back to school, back to school. My days now go something like this:

Alarm goes off at 6 am.

Roll out of bed at 6:30

Leave by 7:15 to drop the boy off at school

Get to work at 8:00

8-2:15 non-stop madness at work (I mean that in every sense of the word!). My phone literally rings at least 100 times a day. It seems that no one can do anything without my permission or direction, and no one but me knows the answer to anything. Many days I spend the whole day driving around, while taking phone calls and answering questions.

2:15-3:15 Use my much needed lunch break to pick the boy up from school (curse you private school for not having bussing! {I jest!})

3:15-5 Back to work. Try to wrap up for the day so I can get the heck out of there.

5:30 get home from work

6 Eat dinner

6:30-9 Catch up on email, laundry, blog reading, and housework. Sometimes I have meetings (this week I have two!)

9-10 Watch whatever nonsense I have on DVR. Usually it's something that will rot my brain, and I gladly watch it until I fall into a coma.

Rinse and repeat.

No comments: